Question by lïƒε ïṡ α јøυɾṉεÿ: How do you add an Android tablet as a device to your Google account?
So I got an Android MID table for Christmas and I need help adding it to my google account as an device, so that I can install apps from Market Apps. When I tried to add it as a device I had to put a phone number and my tablet doesn’t have a phone number. My question is how do I add it as an device to my google account?
Answer by napoleon9th
I unexpectedly managed to add the device, by using the “Calendar” application and selecting the “Google” option, which required me to sign in and after that it automatically linked the device to the account.
However, this is not enough, since when trying to use the Android market i get the same “no phones are linked to this account” message.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- add device to google play
- how to add device to google play
- how to add a device to google play
- google play add device
- how do i add a tablet to my google pplay acct
- add money to my tablet
- how to add money to this device
- how do i add google play to my tablet
- how do i add my tablet to my google play account
- how do i make another account on my tablet